Bonus paus Data SGP 2020 – 2021. Diskon terbaik yang lain-lain tersedia diperhatikan dengan terstruktur melewati iklan yg kita sampaikan dalam website itu, dan juga dapat ditanyakan kepada layanan LiveChat pendukung kami yg ada 24 jam On the internet untuk mengservis semua kepentingan para pengunjung. Yuk buruan sign-up, dan dapatkan cashback Lotre & Live Casino Online terhebat yang hadir di website kita.
UnitedHealth Group is hiring work from home in all 50 states! These are great work from home jobs with excellent benefits.
UnitedHealth Group is the second-largest healthcare company in the United States.This company makes over $240 billion a year! This huge healthcare company is hiring peer to peer clinical administrative coordinators in many states now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this UnitedHealth Group work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 10 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
This position is full – time (40 hours / week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (9:30 am – 6:00 pm CST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
We offer 2 weeks of paid training. The 8 hours hours during training will be 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday-Friday. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Take inbound and outbound calls from members for complex medical issues
- Connect consumers to a nurse
- Must have accurate documentation
- Must meet weekly metrics
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of taking 40+ calls in a high volume call center environment
- Experience working with key performance indicators (average handle time, call volume, etc)
- 1+ years of experience in health insurance or medical billing
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- 1+ years of experience working with ICD – 9 / 10 and CPT codes
- Professional experience in a clerical or administrative support related role
- Experience working with Microsoft Word (creating, editing, saving documents) and Microsoft Excel (creating, editing, saving spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high – speed internet connection or leverage an existing high – speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non – clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/newsroom/addressing-covid.html
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health – related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers